The Lands of the Wolves
Welcome! We are a very new site so we are still performing updates daily! Also- we are looking for users to fill in staff positions! Contact yuri or kiara for a position! And once again, welcome to the site! Very Happy
The Lands of the Wolves
Welcome! We are a very new site so we are still performing updates daily! Also- we are looking for users to fill in staff positions! Contact yuri or kiara for a position! And once again, welcome to the site! Very Happy
The Lands of the Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All animal freeplay RPG- Play as any animal including spiritual animals.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Community Guidelines  Staff  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The second encounter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiara ♥
Admin
Admin
Kiara ♥

The second encounter Empty
PostSubject: The second encounter   The second encounter EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 11:57 am

It has been a month since Enya had lost a fight with the evil leader, Storm. She had finally migrated and made it to the Northern Mountains. After finding out her recently discovered ice powers, she was ready for round two! "The minute I see him again, everything will be over!" She thought aloud. Walking through the east wing of the northern mountains she heard a the strangest sound. It was a scream of some sort, but the worst scream you could ever imagine! She was extremely alarmed by this. It sounded as if it could have escaped from the very pits of hell itself! She ran towards the scream, trying to locate the very source. About two more minutes of running, she heard it again. Except it was louder this time! Her ears were in pain from it. She continued running, running to the sound. Closer, and closer she came to the source. Now surrounded by even more trees, the source was there. Right in front of her eyes in plain sight. The same look she saw from the first encounter. It was Storm! She growled a bit and said "I hope you are ready for round two, Stormie!"
Back to top Go down
Yuri
Admin
Admin
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: The second encounter   The second encounter EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 12:07 pm

"You again? Haven't learned your lesson from last time I can clearly see!" he said in a cocky tone. He turned around and looked at Enya. "She looks more confident than last time!" Storm laughed in his head. Storm summoned two minions to remain neutral until command. One on each side of him. "Actually yes, I am very ready for round two! Are you?" he asked in a smart tone. Storm was prepared for this fight as well. Somehow, he knew he would see this wolf again. The dark wolf stood there. Just stood there, with his minions ready, and his powers ready, he waited for her first move...
Back to top Go down
https://thelandsofthewolves3.rpg-board.net
Kiara ♥
Admin
Admin
Kiara ♥

PostSubject: Re: The second encounter   The second encounter EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 12:58 pm

"You bet I am. I am also looking forward to freezing you and leaving you here for many years to come!" she growled. Enya shot two ice crystals at storms minions, hitting them both and killed them off. "Two problems gone, one to go." she thought. Enya started walking towards Storm, getting ready for her next attack. Her eyes had turned from brown, to crystal blue. "I hope you know that you are not the only one with special powers this time..."

The second encounter Arctic10
Back to top Go down
Yuri
Admin
Admin
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: The second encounter   The second encounter EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:29 pm

Storm began backing up as she was approaching him. He had been threatened by the same wolf he tried to destroy one time and now she was back to destroy him! "This is not how it will go down, Enya!" He stopped backing up and his eyes turned red. Storm stayed where he was and stood his ground. The minute she got close enough, he sent 500 watts of electricity into her body and knocked her down. He whispered into her ear, "Hmm...this looks pretty familiar yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara ♥
Admin
Admin
Kiara ♥

PostSubject: Re: The second encounter   The second encounter EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 3:19 pm

Confused. The only word she could use to describe what had just happened. One minute she had been preparing to freeze Storm, and than she had woke up on the ground with Storm hovering over top of her. She looked up and saw Storm. Than she knew. He had attacked her again. Enya jumped back up and got back on her feet. "I should of known you would do an attack like that!" she barked. She knew that she had do take him down once and for all. "This is over, Storm." Enya turned herself into an ice form and shot a massive cloud of special ice at Storm, leaving him frozen in his tracks. "This is what happened when you mess with the wrong wolf, Storm. I hope you learned your lesson!" she said. She spit on him and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Yuri
Admin
Admin
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: The second encounter   The second encounter EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:08 pm

Defeated! How does this happen? I NEVER get defeated! he thought. He was trying to speak and move but his body was stuck in a massive lump of ice. He knew he would pass out in this thing really soon and he began getting light headed. she has not seen the last of me! Storm thought once more before passing out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The second encounter   The second encounter Empty

Back to top Go down

The second encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lands of the Wolves :: Social Grounds :: Northern Mountains :: The East-
Jump to: